Saturday, April 23, 2011

All good things must come to an end!

* Please note that this post and all the ones previously posted before this date were part of the Brevard County 23 Things project that I participated in. I have decided to merge the two blogs together because of their overlapping themes. Enjoy!



That's it! What to do now?

I have enjoyed participating in the 23 Things Project because it gave me a chance to practice my blogging skills (which had really great timing!). I have been debating where to go from here. I have thought about keeping this blog as a place to talk about library techie stuff, but to be honest managing posts on 3 different blogs is tiring (it was almost 4, but they never got back to me about it).  I have also thought about merging this blog with Not Quite Superhuman, but that would take some tweaking and I am just too tired to do it.

I like the stuff that I posted here, so it is not going away (basically, I just really like the blog name). I don't think I will make any additional posting to it though.

Some great things I have learned during this project are RSS feeds (I am addicted to Goggle Reader now), incorporating Flickr into blog posts, gmail (still haven't received spam, so loving it!), rediscovering SlideShare, and bloggy gadgets (like LibraryThing). I am also more active on my other blog which I attribute to a renewed interest sparked by these Things.

Good luck to everyone still hanging in there!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have learned some great things through this program and that it has inspired you to use what you have learned on your other blog. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete