Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thing #7

I use Facebook in my personal life, but it is also the social networking site that I use for the library. We have two pages. One for the library and one for our TAG. We have tried MySpace in the past and Facebook just seems to be a much more user friendly service. It doesn't have all the clutter that the Myspace pages seem to have (except for all those stupid Farmville postings). However, as I say this Facebook has just launched an option to create your own page layout which is one of the things I did not like about the MySpace pages because a lot of the pages seemed to have eye burning graphics that were more irritating than appealing. Though it does foster that web 2.0 feeling that I like. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Block those annoying Farmville posts! I know what you mean about annoying graphics. Hate to say it, but I kinda like the "vanilla" Facebook pages.

    ReplyDelete